How to Write a Heartfelt Letter of Appreciation to a Product Creator or Service Provider
When someone has an outstanding product or provides exceptional service, positive recognition is in order.
This guide helps you touch others with your genuine, original letters that will be treasured forever. It includes everything relevant for this writing theme from the author’s comprehensive reference book, How to Write Heartfelt Letters to Treasure: For Special Occasions and Occasions Made Special.
Just follow these five steps—Plan It!, Write It!, Package It!, Present It!, and Enhance It!—to enjoy the process and share the appreciation.
Discover these valuable tools:
- A simple business-letter structure you can follow for a professional result
- How to honor a company or individual who offers a superior product or stellar service; thank a star referral source; and even resolve a problem with a retailer, manufacturer, or service provider
- Over 100 powerful words to help you describe an admired product creator or stellar service provider, organized into two demographic lists
- A selection of the best inspirational quotations to enhance your letters
- A variety of sentence jumpstarts in case you need a boost
- What to write in your letter...Discuss how you've benefited...: How much better do you feel after working with this service? How are you able to perform your job more efficiently because of it? By what percent have sales increased (or are sales likely to increase)? ....
- Ideas on presenting your letter. You will probably mail your letter, but you could instead present it flat or in an envelope during a thank-you lunch.
Together we can change the world, one heartfelt letter at a time. Use this guide to get started now!
Here's what Jennie H. wrote about this guide:
Who among us hasn’t had an occasion when a service provider—a delivery service, a home cleaner, a product creator, a tech support expert, and so on—solved an important problem in life? A time when a service provider let you take care of two (or more) tasks at once, did something you didn’t have the capability to do, watched over precious people, pets, and things, set your electronics back on track, invented the item which you now couldn’t imagine living without?
Lynette M. Smith’s How to Write a Heartfelt Letter of Appreciation to a Product Creator or Service Provider will show you how to thank these people with a letter (on paper, not online) that they will cherish and remember. The topics in this small but important book include:
- What to put in your letter for maximum impact
- How to format your letter so it can be framed
- Alternative ways to send your thanks (video, audio, etc.)
- Making sure the right person gets the message
- Inspiring words to use in your letter
- And much more!
In a time when the art of letter writing seems to be a lost art—but in fact is as vital as it’s ever been—Lynette M. Smith is here to teach us once again.