Interview on Marriage Commemoration Letters
Suggested Questions to Ask Lynette Smith on Writing Treasured Letters to Commemorate a Marriage
- You have two websites. AllMyBest.com, of course, relates to your copyediting business. What is the purpose of your second website, GoodWaysToWrite.com?
- Tell me, what inspired you to write these "Treasured Letters" tips booklets?
- How did you get your ideas for the tips inside these four booklets focused on marriage?
- Why do readers stand to gain more from your booklets than from how-to-write books they might find in the marketplace?
- Would you consider your tips booklets life changing to those who use them?
- Is there an even bigger vision at work here, regarding writing letters of appreciation?
- What role do these booklets play, if any, in that vision?
- You've since written and published a comprehensive reference book about writing all types of letters of appreciation. Tell us more.
- How does it feel to be part of something that enhances the relationships of so many people?
- Where can people get your "Treasured Letters" marriage booklets, your "Heartfelt Letters to Treasure" reference book, or your smaller themed guides based on the book?