Suggested Questions to Ask Lynette Smith in a General Interview
- Have you worked with words your entire career?
- You're a freelance copyeditor by profession. What motivated you to enter that field?
- How long have you been copyediting for book authors?
- What do you like best about it?
- You have two websites. AllMyBest.com, of course, promotes your copyediting business. What is the role of your second website, GoodWaysToWrite.com?
- What inspired you to publish tips booklets and later a comprehensive reference book and smaller themed guides about writing letters of appreciation?
- Was it a difficult process to write and produce your publications?
- What makes your booklets and book unique and especially useful?
- Why do you think these booklets are important?
- How does it feel to be part of something that will enhance the relationships of so many people?