Interview on the Book & Appreciation Letters
Suggested Questions to Ask Lynette Smith About Her Book, How to Write Heartfelt Letters to Treasure: For Special Occasions and Occasions Made Special
- Please tell us something about yourself and what inspired you to write your book, How to Write Heartfelt Letters to Treasure.
- Is there a message in your book that you want readers to grasp?
- Do you have any advice for people writing letters of appreciation?
- Why would readers value your book above anything else available in the marketplace?
- You have two websites; AllMyBest.com, of course, relates to your longtime copyediting business for book authors. What is the purpose of your second website, GoodWaysToWrite.com?
- What are you working on at the moment?
- Do you write on paper or do you prefer a computer?
- What else have you published to date?
- Where can we find out about you and your work?
- Is there anything else you'd like to mention?
- Where can people buy Heartfelt Letters to Treasure?
- How does it feel to be part of something that will enhance the relationships of so many people?